Your outdoor stairs design is not only something that can make your house stand out from the crowd but also an element that helps you walk safely in and out of your home. So is the railing.
If you are looking to make some home improvements here are some of the best outdoor stair railing ideas of the moment:
- Have a wood and steel railing to give your home a rustic appeal. Try a design that matched chunky wood pieces for the frame and thin steel rods for the railing. The contrasting look of these two elements will not go unnoticed.
- The minimal handrail in either wood or steel is quite appreciated nowadays. This railing design is seamless and functional.
- Laser-cut steel sheets are becoming more and more popular as outdoor stair railing ideas. This design is creative and artistic.
- Glass railings are also a good choice for an ultra-modern look. They work best in luxurious homes and require quite a bit of maintenance throughout the year to maintain their pristine look.
For more outdoor stair railing ideas you can contact us at RH Renovation NYC. A member of our design team can help you find the best look for your home. Our experienced contractors on the other hand can make your vision come to life.
Best outdoor stairs ideas of all time
The outdoor stairs design is the first impact that anyone has on your house. It provides a little preview of what goes on within your home. As such, it is a good idea to pay attention to its appearance and make it the best it can be. Here are some outdoor stairs ideas that can inspire you.
- Polished concrete outdoor stairs with a steel railing can add a modern touch to your home, whether the structure has a traditional style or a contemporary one.
- Wood stairs combined with a wooden deck can provide a timeless and warm look for the entrance of your home. Add this feature if your property is located in a warm climate. It will make your home feel like a resort.
- All steel stairs and handrails painted in black can make your entrance more impactful.
- Mesh stairs combined with some greenery such as small bushes is another design move that will make you look like a professional decorator.
- Mixing different materials such as wood and steel can create an outdoor stairs design that appeals to many different styles and preferences.
- Brick outdoor stairs are quite popular as the most common exterior stair design that does actually work well with any home style.
- Last but not least, white stairs in any material, can add a clean minimal feel to your home and make it more interesting.